AMPED’s marketing team is looking for a marketing coordinator who will be responsible for a roster of retail accounts marketing needs, maintain social media efforts and coordinate the production of a weekly solicitation publication as well as assist other areas within the marketing department. This person will interface record labels, solicit, and book co-op advertising, manage multiple social media platforms, present advertising opportunities to labels, present new music projects to retail accounts, perform light accounting and administrative tasks.
- Interface with labels to set up, create and manage revenue generating advertising campaigns
- Manage the booking, coordinating with creative design team and proofing of the weekly solicitation catalog
- Coordinate the solicitation and submission of marketing programs
- Maintain and update multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and You Tube
- Prepare files, vet submission lists and data from suppliers
- Book advertising using internal and external marketing systems and advertising platforms
- Interface with accounting for back end advertising reconciliation and tracking
- Administrative projects including special solicitation programs
- Excellent writing, phone, interpersonal and time management skills in a high-volume workflow.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple priorities and to work under pressure independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with common PC applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Teams and Zoom
- Advanced Excel application skills are necessary including: (V-look Up, merging files, basic adding, subtracting and percentage formulas, concatenate, rounding, duplicate checks, pivot tables, etc.). The ability to fix problematic excel files.
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment and under the pressure of tight time requirements and manage the nuances of each audio supplier to meet their marketing requirements