AMPED’s marketing team is looking for a marketing assistant who will be responsible for production of the AMPED’s weekly New Release solicitation publication as well as running and prepping and disseminating reporting materials for the marketing and sales department as well as assisting with other areas within the marketing department. This person will interface with our record labels, solicit, and book co-op advertising, perform light accounting, and administrate assigned department projects. A healthy knowledge of multiple genres of music is a must. Basic understanding of music distribution is helpful. If you spin or are a collector of vinyl LPs, that’s a plus.
- Manage the booking, coordinating with creative design team and proofing of the weekly solicitation catalog
- Coordinate with label partners to ensure we have all needed materials for proper solicitations and sales efforts
- Maintain and update/upload videos on our B2B sales platform
- Run various daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and dissemination as well as prepare reporting from multiple sources
- Prepare excel files, vet submission lists and data from suppliers
- Book advertising using internal and external marketing systems and advertising platforms
- Interface with accounting for back end advertising reconciliation and tracking
- Administrate assigned projects including special solicitation programs
- Participates in the creative process; assists with fun and creative marketing ideas
- Excellent writing, phone, interpersonal and time management skills in a high-volume workflow.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple priorities and to work under pressure independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with common PC applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Teams and Zoom
- Ability to type 75-95 words per minute
- Advanced Excel application skills are necessary including: (V-look Up, merging files, basic adding, subtracting and percentage formulas, concatenate, rounding, duplicate checks, pivot tables, etc.). The ability to fix problematic excel files.
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment and under the pressure of tight time requirements and manage the nuances of each audio supplier to meet their marketing requirements
- Enjoys multiple genres of music (a real music head), has some familiarity with record labels and either collects or spins vinyl as part of your lifestyle.
CLICK BELOW for more details and to apply: